Welcome to Your local heating, Gas and Specialized air conditioning servicing company. As an independently run business with over 100 years’ combined experience of our technicians in the heating and cooling industry, we are delighted to offer you exceptional service at competitive rates.
It is our promise to deliver quality and efficiency to homeowners, landlords, small and medium-sized business owners across Ontario. We have the very highest standards when it comes to our installation or service delivery. We always endeavour to go the extra mile to keep all our customers satisfied and happy after the work is performed. All our technicians hold the proper license & a minimum of 10 years experience on their belts.
There are three main strengths that define our policy.
- Clear Communication with customers.
- Top-notch Trade Skills with continuing education.
- And Putting the Customer’s Interests First.
With over 60 positive reviews across different platforms, we are proud to see that our hard work is paying off.
Boilerman’s credentials are:
- Certified Technical Standard Safety Authority (TSSA) G1, G2 & G3 Technicians
- Certified Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic (313A & 313D ) Technicians
- HRAI Certified Residential Air System Design Technician (RASDT).
- HRAI Certified Residential Hydronic Design Technician (RHDT)
- Certified Hydronic Heating Technician (Canadian Hydronic Council).
- ASHRAE Certified Member.
- NATE Certified Technician.
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Consultant (IAC2).
- Viessmann Academy Certified Technician.
- Rehau Academy Certified Technician.
- Mitsubishi Ductless Certified Installer & Service Technician.
- SpacePak Certified Installer & Technician.
- Lennox, Carrier, York, and Amana Factory certified Technicians
- Rinnai/ Tankless Certified Master Technician.
Boiler Installation, Boiler service, Annual Service Contracts, Maintenance Contract, Landlord Gas Certificates/Safety Checks, Radiators Installation & Relocation, Thermal Dynamics, Hydronic Heating & In-floor Heating.
Why Choose Us
On system installation and no diagnostic fee when residential repairs are completed.
24/7 SERVICE, 365 DAYS A YEAR
24/7 service including holidays, no overtime charges to our clients.
Professionals in Our Team
Years of Successful Work